The Protek Varimesh fence system provides a ‘medium level’ security fence that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Due to the vertical wires being at varied spacing and combined with high through-visibility, it blends well into it’s surroundings. Protek Varimesh is a welded mesh panel with horizontal triangular folds that help to form a strong, rigid fence line. Particularly suitable for use as a boundary fence, where looks are as important as security.
Mesh Profile Options
Heights available – Range of heights from 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m, 3.0m high
Widths available – 2.5m & 3.0m wide
Finish – Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS 4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 class D, weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m2). Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009. Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005 (min 100 micron).
- Mesh panel – mesh size 200 x 50/20mm – 5mm horizontal wire, 4mm vertical wire
- Post size 60 x 60mm SHS
- Plastic cap 60 x 60mm
- M8 x 30 stainless steel security screw
- Triangular folds – 2, 3, 4 or 5 per panel (depending on height).
- Durable Plastic Clip, or can be substituted for a metal clip.
- Holes for additional inserts top and bottom for stepping purposes.