£365.00 – £935.00
- Our best selling apex roof shed
- Standard windows 3mm (amount of windows depends on size)
- 12mm actual shiplap
- 34 x 45mm framing
- Windows can be fitted on either side
- Tongue and groove floor and roof
- Polyester felt provided
- comes with fixings pack
- Fully framed and braced door with three hinges
- Black fittings
- Turn buttons
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- We advise treating the shed within 2 months of erecting
- For supplied and fitted, the garden must be accessible and there must be a suitable hard standing level base for the shed to fit on.
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
Albany Norfolk 1.8 x 1.2, Albany Norfolk 2.1 x 1.5, Albany Norfolk 2.4 x 1.8, Albany Norfolk 3.0 x 1.8, Albany Norfolk 3.0 x 2.4, Albany Suffolk 2.1 x 1.5
Supplied & Fitted, Supply Only