Charnwood C 4.2m x 2.4m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- 4.2m x 2.4m Charnwood C
- 33mm interlocking tongue and groove logs
- Floor: 15mm tongue and groove on 45 x 34mm joists
- Roof: 15mm tongue and groove on 34 x 120mm purlins
- 2.0m eaves height
- Small pane doors and windows
- 2.5m max ridge height
- Fully felted roof
- Off-set double doors – can be fitted to either side
- Two opening Windows (Toughened safety glass as standard)
- Joinery made hardwood double doors (1200 x 1800mm) with mortice lock and key
- 400mm roof canopy
- Decorative hinges and handle
- Untreated, in kit form
- Supply only price is for your shed only. Delivery is calculated at the checkout via your postcode
- Fitting price includes delivery and fitting within a 20mile distance by road from SS5 5LD.
- Options include: 9 pane side window, felt tiles
- Modern upgrade available (Modern upgrade includes full pane windows and doors, chrome handles and fittings)
- Size of floor on log cabins are 200mm less than stated building size.
|Dimensions||2400 × 4200 × 2500 mm|
|Log cabin wall thickness||