Clipston 2.1m x 2.1m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Clipston 2.1m x 2.1m
- Compact apex roof summerhouse
- 15mm tongue and groove shiplap including roof and floor
- 45 x 34mm framing
- 1.8m eaves height
- Small pane doors and windows
- 2.35m ridge height
- Fully felted roof
- Openng Window (Toughened safety glass as standard)
- Joinery made hardwood double doors (1200 x 1800mm) with mortice lock and key
- Decorative hinges and handle
- 300mm roof overhang.
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- Options include: 9 pane side window, felt tiles
- Available with modern doors and windows
- SUPPLY & FITTED PRICE IS FOR DELIVERY TO SS POSTCODES. OTHER POSTCODES HAVE A SURCHARGE
|Dimensions||2100 × 2100 × 2350 mm|
Clipston 2.1 x 2.1M
|Shed wall thickness||
|Shed frame Thickness||
45mm x 34mm
|Shed glazing type||