Major Conversion 1.8m x 3.0m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Extra heavy duty adaptable apex
- 15mm tongue and groove shiplap including roof and floor
- 60mm x 50mm heavy duty framing with roof purlins
- 300m extra eaves height compared to standard (1.98m)
- 2.7m ridge height (TRANSVERSE RIDGE)
- 1′ Roof overhang with heavy duty felt
- 3mm horticultural glass
- Opening cotswold windows (small pane)
- Fully framed and braced hardwood doors (1200 x 1850mm) with mortice lock and key
- Decorative hinges and handle
- Window section can be fitted to either side
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- Options include: Wider door, double doors, safety glass, extra door, stable door, extra window
|Dimensions||3000 × 3000 × 2600 mm|
Major Conversion 1.8 x 3.0, Major Conversion 2.4 x 3.0, Major Conversion 2.4 x 3.6, Major Conversion 3.0 x 3.0, Major Conversion 3.0 x 3.6, Major Conversion 3.6 x 3.6