Major Pent 3.6m x 1.8m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- 3.6m (FW) x 1.8m (D) x 2.3m (H) Major pent
- Extra heavy duty adaptable pent (10 styles)
- 4 no. Standard 3mm horticultural glass windows
- 15mm tongue and groove shiplap including roof and floor
- 60mm x 50mm heavy duty framing with roof purlins
- Eaves height 1.98-2.1m
- Heavy duty felt
- Fully framed and braced door (790 x 1850mm) with Rim lock and key
- Double doors come with pad bolt
- Heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Choice of door positions (5 positions)
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- Options include: Wider door, double doors, safety glass, extra door, stable door, extra window
- SUPPLY & FITTED PRICE IS FOR DELIVERY TO SS POSTCODES. OTHER POSTCODES HAVE A SURCHARGE
|Dimensions||1800 × 3600 × 2300 mm|
Major Pent 3.6 x 1.8M
|Shed wall thickness||
|Shed frame Thickness||
60mm x 50mm
|Shed glazing type||
Major Heavy duty