DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- Delivery is included for SS postcodes EG. SS9, SS16, SS3
Surcharge 1 for postcodes: RM/CM/IG = £20.00
Surcharge 2 for postcodes: ME/CO/DA/E = £40.00
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Puppy kennel 0.64m (L) x 0.50m (W) x 0.54 (H)
- Apex roof dog kennel
- Opening – 190mm x 260mm
- 12mm cladding
- 34mm x 34mm framing
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- Supply only price is for your shed only. Delivery is calculated at the checkout via your postcode
|Dimensions||640 × 500 × 540 mm|
|Shed wall thickness||
|Shed frame Thickness||
34mm x 34mm