The Protek 358 Profile Security Mesh has all the benefits of the flat panel system but with triangular folds top and bottom of the panel which help to form a strong rigid fence line. The mesh is secured to the post using metal clips, and can be installed with additional anti climb features.
Applications for 358 Security Mesh
The 358 Security Mesh system is used extensively by the Ministry of Defence around high security sites. With its combination of attractive design and high security level, it is suitable for use in schools, recreation, hospitals, railways and commercial or industrial sites.
Protek 358 Security Mesh Options
Heights available – Range of heights from 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m, 3.0m high.
Width available – 2515mm wide panels
- Mesh panel wire manufactured to BS4102 and galvanised to BS EN 10244-2:2001 classD.
- Post material manufactured to BS EN 10210-2:1997 and galvanised to BS EN 10346:2009
- Panels & Posts are powder coated to BS EN 13438:2005
- Mesh sizes are 12.5 x 76.2mm with 4mm wire.
- Posts can be concreted in, base plated, cranked, face fixed or vertically extended.
- M8 x 40 stainless steel security screw.
- System is easy to install and can be stepped, helping the fence line follow the contours of the ground.
- Panels and posts can be finished galvanised or polyester powder coated.