Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Lemon Fencing prices include VAT?
Yes, all prices include VAT at the standard rate of 20%
2. Are online prices the same as in-store prices?
Yes with the exception of promotional offers and exclusive online discounts. All prices online match prices in-store.
3. Do you offer a discount to trade?
As a trade customer you can sign up for trade discount in-store or Online so when you shop in-store and online, you will get products at a discounted price.
4. If I have a question regarding a product before I order, who can I contact?
You can call our main office in Hockley on 01702 615333 for any help or advice
5. Which cards do you accept?
We accept most credit and debit cards except Solo, Electron and American Express. Credit cards have a 1% surcharge. You can also use Paypal at the checkout.
6. Can my order be delivered to an alternative address?
Yes orders can be delivered to an alternative address, you can provide us with an invoice address and a delivery address which can be different.
7. Will I be contacted before delivery?
You will receive a phone call or email to arrange a delivery date.
8. Will the couriers carry the goods inside my property?
Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnels are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be to the kerbside of the specified address and we will not carry items round to the back of the property.
9. What is the delivery lead time?
Delivery times can vary, please contact our office so we can check stock levels and give you an estimated delivery date.
10. Who do I contact if an item is missing?
You can contact our main branch in Hockley on 01702 615333 Monday to Friday 7.45am-4.45pm and Saturdays 7.45am-12.45pm within 7 working days of your products being delivered.
11. Do I have to be at home for the delivery?
No you don’t have to be there for delivery if items are already paid for, our driver will leave the items in the best suited place and take a photo of the delivery.
12. Do you supply materials without fitting?
Yes, you can order materials from our website.
13. Can I order from the website and collect from the main branch?
Yes you can order from the website and collect from our main branch in Hockley, although we have a branch in Billericay it is mainly display items.
14. Do you come out to the site to measure?
We have estimators come out to measure only for jobs that we are fitting. Once you have your quotation and would like to proceed, we can organise one of our estimators to come round and finalise the price for you and discuss any queries you may have.
15. Do you price smaller jobs as well as large projects?
Yes we do residential and commercial projects.
16. Can you deliver beyond your radius?
The postcodes we refer to as Area A are the postcodes that Lemon fencing physically to deliver to ourselves. There is no minimum order quantity, the delivery charge covers 1 item. If your postcode is in Area B, don’t worry. Call our office to see what price we can do to deliver to your area, this is done by courier and may have a minimum order quantity. For more information visit our delivery and cost page https://lemonfencing.co.uk/about/delivery-cost/.
17. Why won’t the product I’m ordering deliver to our area?
Your postcode may fall under Area B, which has a minimum order quantity. Call our office to see what price we can do to deliver to your area. For more information visit out delivery and cost page https://lemonfencing.co.uk/about/delivery-cost/.