Why Use Lemon Fencing?
At Lemon Fencing we have over 30 years experience in the fencing industry.
Lemon Fencing offer a wide range of installation services. All installers are experienced professionals who are selected carefully to comply with our expectations and commitment to quality. Our installers hold NVQ level 2 diplomas in general fencing. Lead fitters are CSCS qualified and DBS checked to comply with trading standards accreditation.
We offer free quotes to all our customers over the phone and on the webesite and if your then happy with your quote that has been given, our estimators will attend your site to carry out a no-obligation, free site survey for all fitting jobs.
- Independent manufacturer with over 30 years experience in fencing products. All timber is F.S.C certified.
- Members of the AFI (Association of Fencing Industries)
- We are Essex Trading Standards Approved.
- We are a CHAS accredited contractor
- Members of the AFI (Association of fencing industries)
- Buy with confidence – trading standards approved
- Experienced, fully trained, permanent and friendly courteous installation teams, CSCS qualified.
- Friendly, courteous staff.
- Extensive reference sites and clients available.
- Health and Safety compliant and fully insured.
Our products that are brought in from other companies are to the highest standard and are always checked before leaving the yard for delivery or fitting jobs. All of our timber product have different treatments on them from being dip treated to UC4 (Use Clase 4) treated. Each product comes with its own guarantee from 10 years to 20 years depending on the company that makes the product, to see all out different guarantees, visit out guarantee page by following the link; Guarantees