Railings gates are manufactured to your own personal requirements as either singles or doubles in various heights and widths. Hinges are inverted on all gates to prevent lift off. Double leaf gates come complete with drop-bolts and ground sockets and single leaf gates can have drop-bolts added as an extra at the manufacturing stage. All gates come with padlockable slide-latch.
Finish – Either hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 or galvanised and polyester powder coated to BS EN 13438.
Style – Please refer to our Railings specification sheet for details on the range of styles and finials available. Whatever you choose, you can rest assured that a set of gates can be manufactured by us to match.
Extras – You might want to consider these options:
- Dog Bars – normally in the lower half of the gate and of a smaller diameter than the main vertical bars.
- Decorative scrolls, hoops and other features can be added wherever required inside the main gate frame.
- Arched gates can be manufactured to suit any dimensions giving a quality decorative look.
- Special posts with extra-long hinges are available to suit brick pillar designs. The main reason for this being that the gate posts can be installed prior to brickwork, leaving only the hinges protruding through the brickwork.
- The hinge stile can be made to suit any hinge design and weight of gate.
- Public parks