The Protek Fence system provides a ‘light duty’ security fence that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye with high through visibility, helping it blend into its surroundings. Protek 1000 is a welded mesh panel with horizontal triangular folds that help to form a strong, rigid fence line, particulary suitable for use as a general purpose boundary fence.
Applications for Mesh Profile
The Mesh Profile system is highly recommended as a cost effective professional fencing solution for schools, public buildings, commercial parks, playgrounds and leisure facilities. The vertical barbs on the top of the panel provide a level of security, however they can be reversed if required.
Mesh Profile Options
Heights available – Range of heights from 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m, 3.0m high
Widths available – 2.5m wide & 3.0m.
Finish – Panels and posts having been submitted to a number of pre-coat processes are galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be polyester powder coated to BS EN 13438, all fixings are fully galvanised.
- Mesh sizes are 200 x 55mm with heavy 5mm diameter wires.
- Posts can be concreted in, base plated, cranked, face fixed or vertically extended.
- Supplied with either clips or clamp bars – depending on specification
- System is easy to install and can be stepped, helping the fence line follow the contours of the ground.
- The system can be supplied complete with gates to suit.