Rebound Mesh Sports fence system has been designed for use around multi-use ball game areas. The panel is 2.0m high with the wire spacing on the lower 1200mm of the panel being 66.6 x 50mm and the remaining 800mm above being 200 x 50mm. The closer wire centres on the lower part of the panel give it high rebound properties, helping the ball to rebound back onto the court.
Panel consists of double horizontal 8mm diameter wires and 6mm vertical wires.
Applications for Rebound Mesh
The Rebound Mesh Sports fence system is ideally suited for ball courts, urban kick-around areas, hockey, professional pitches and all types of sports and recreational areas providing maximum resistance to heavy impact.
Rebound Mesh Options
Heights available – Range of heights from 2.0m, 2.4m, 3.0m 3.1m*, 3.6m*, 4.0m*, 4.5m*, 5.0m*, 6.0m* high. *Made up of 2 panels.
Width available – Panels are 2506mm wide
Finish – Panels and posts having been submitted to a number of pre-coat processes are galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be polyester powder coated to BS EN 13438, all fixings are fully galvanised.
- Mesh size 66.6 x 50mm up to 1.2m high then wire spacing at 200 x 50mm.
- Posts can be concreted in, base plated, cranked, face fixed or vertically extended
- Full length clamp bar fixing system
- M8 x 40 stainless steel security screw
- The system is easy to install and allows the panels to be stepped, helping the fence line to follow the contours of the ground.
GET A COMMERCIAL QUOTATION
- The system can be supplied complete with gates to suit.