At Lemon Fencing we have over 20 years experience in the fencing industry. We are suppliers/manufacturers and contractors of high quality fencing products and services in Essex. We are based in Southend, Essex, but our contracting and delivery services cover the Essex area and further afield
Lemon Fencing offers a wide range of installation services. All installers are experienced professionals who are selected carefully to comply with our expectations and commitment to quality. Five of our installers hold NVQ level 2 diplomas in general fencing. Lead fitters are CRB checked to comply with trading standards accreditation.
Lemon Fencing offer a wide range of installation services. All installers are experienced professionals who are selected carefully to comply with our expectations and commitment to quality. Five of our installers hold NVQ level 2 diplomas in general fencing. Lead fitters are CRB checked to comply with trading standards accreditation.
Our estimators will attend your site to carry out a no-obligation, free site survey.
When will your fence be fitted?
Upon confirmation of order, we will provide you with a fitting date, approximately 1 to 4 weeks ahead. However, this timescale will vary depending on the season.
How long does the installation take?
Installations in average sized gardens can usually be completed over a period of 1 to 2 days. We will advise you of this on estimation. We always endeavour to leave our clients ‘safe and secure’ if boundaries are left exposed.
Every fence is different, therefore costs for installation will always vary depending on factors such as fence style, ground levels, removal of foliage, access etc.
When is payment required?
On confirmation of your order, we would require a 30% deposit for securement of the works to take place. The balance is due on completion of works. Payment can be made over the phone or by BACS transfer. Please note that we charge 1% extra to accept credit card payment. Debit cards do not incur a charge.
How do I cancel my order?
Even with the best of intentions, things can happen that may put a project on hold. If you wish to cancel your fitting project then the following applies:
- If you contract for our service over the phone or online, a 7 day cooling off period starts the day after you agree to go ahead with our service, unless the service starts within that time.
- The lead name on the order must give written notice to cancel in the timescale above
- This can be via email to:- email@example.com
- Or posted to:- Lemon Fencing LTD, Assendun Works, Lower Road, Hockley, Essex, SS5 5LD
In order to cover our reasonable costs, there is a set scale of charges for refund of deposits given as follows:
- Cancellation of installation work 1-8 days before commencement = No Refund of deposit
- Cancellation of installation work 9-15 days before commencement = 25% Refund of deposit
- Cancellation of installation work 16-22 days before commencement = 50% Refund of deposit