Birchcroft Playhouse 1.5m x 1.5m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Single-storey playhouse
- 1.5m front width x 1.5m deep x 1.6m high
- 300mm verandah
- Part glazed door with decorative handle
- Piano style continuous hinge with magnetic catch
- Two fixed windows – all glazing is perspex
- The verandah is included in the overall size
- The side window can be fitted on either side
- 12mm cladding
- 34 mm x 34 mm framing
- Eaves Height 1.2m
- Door 600 x 1150mm
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- SUPPLY & FITTED PRICE IS FOR DELIVERY TO SS POSTCODES. OTHER POSTCODES HAVE A SURCHARGE
|Dimensions||1500 × 1500 × 1600 mm|
Birchcroft playhouse 1.5 x 1.5M
|Shed wall thickness||
|Shed frame Thickness||
34mm x 34mm
|Shed glazing type||