Kent 1.8m x 1.2m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Kent 1.8m (FW) x 1.2m (D) x 2.06m (H)
- Adaptable pent roof workshop with a choice of door positions
- 15mm shiplap
- 34 x 45mm framing
- Standard windows 3mm horticultural glass
- Fully felted roof
- 100 x 50 roof beams
- 790 x 1750mm door with lock and key
- Door can be ordered on either side (left hand hung as standard)
- 1.8 – 1.98m internal height
- Galvanised fittings
- Turn buttons
- A larger heavy duty version of the pent, excellent for a hobby workshop and good for garden storage. Doors on width side with windows.
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- Concrete Shed base is not included
- Garden must be accessible and there must be a suitable base for the shed to fit on
- Supply only price is for your shed only. Delivery is calculated at the checkout via your postcode
|Dimensions||1200 × 1800 × 2060 mm|
Kent 1.8 x 1.2M
|Shed wall thickness||
|Shed frame Thickness||
45mm x 34mm
|Shed glazing type||
Adaptable sheds & workshops