Elmcroft Playhouse 1.8m x 1.8m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on Apex sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Compact two-storey playhouse
- 1.8m front width x 1.8m deep x 2.2m high
- Upstairs platform complete with latter and safety rail
- Perspec glazed diamond in door, decorative handle
- Piano style continuous hinge with magnetic catch
- Two perspex glazed fixed windows
- 12mm cladding
- 34 mm x 34 mm framing
- Eaves Height 1.68 – 1.8m
- Door 565 x 1525mm
- Base coat wax enriched treatment inside & out
- The supply only price is for your item only. Delivery is calculated at the checkout via your postcode
- The supplied and fitted price is based on a 20 mile distance by road from SS2 6LD. Charges do apply to locations outside this distance.
|Dimensions||1800 × 1800 × 2200 mm|