Norfolk Combi 2.4m x 1.8m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will be given a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- Assembly instructions are available to download from our website
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge .
- Doors—standard doors on sheds are hinged on the left hand side. Right hand hinge doors are available on request.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For sheds that are supply only, we will phone you once the shed is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customers responsibility and the concrete base must be smooth and level.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge. Of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in panel form and needs a height clearance of approx 2.4m. We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- Norfolk combi 2.4m x 1.8m
- Apex roof shed with partition
- 12mm tongue & groove shiplap, including floor and roof
- 1.2m wide double door on end to access approx. 1.8m x 1.3m section
- 0.79m wide single door on left-hand side to access approx. 1.8m x 1.0m section
- No windows
- 45x34mm Framing
- 1.8m eaves
- Doors come with padbolts
|Dimensions||1800 × 2400 × 2250 mm|
Norfolk combi 2.4 x 1.8M
Single door, Double door
|Shed wall thickness||
|Shed frame Thickness||
45mm x 34mm