Kensington 9.0m x 5.4m
DELIVERY / PREPARATION /USEFUL INFORMATION
- A confirmation will be sent a couple of days after placing your order, either by phone or email.
- An approximate date for delivery and installation will then be given a couple of weeks after placing your order.
- Assembly instructions and floor plans are available to download from our website or can be sent by email.
- There must be available parking, if there are parking constrictions please make us aware as this may incur a charge.
For supply only
- We cannot always give a specific time of delivery.
- For log cabins that are supply only, we will phone you once the log cabin is in stock to organise delivery.
For supplied & fitted
- Site preparation is the customer’s responsibility and the base the cabin is intended for must be smooth, hard standing and level. We recommend a concrete base.
- In the event of the site not being correct or prepared, we reserve the right to refuse to erect until the site is to our required standard, this will incur a charge of £150.00
- We need to be notified if there are any obstructions transporting the building to its destination. The shed is in single piece form and can be in long lengths.
- We must be notified if the building needs to go through doors or any other height restrictions, angles, or turns.
- 9.0m x 5.4m W Kensington
- Base size 9150mm x 5350mm
- External size including roof 9750mm x 5550mm
- External size excluding roof 9150mm x 5350mm
- Internal size 8872mm x 5072mm
- 5 STD georgian windows
- Single window size: w.645mm x h.1045mm
- Double window size: w.1290mm x h.1045mm
- Door size w.1520mm x h.1880mm
- Front roof canopy 695mm
- 44mm double tongue and groove logs
- 19mm floor and roof boards on 44x58mm joists
- External eaves height of 2189mm
- Internal eaves height of 2126mm
- External ridge height of 3139mm
- Internal ridge height of 2927mm
- Power felt polyester-backed as standard for durability
- Felt shingles option available
- Double glazing & other options available
- Supplied untreated (Pressure treated floor joists) , in kit form
- Size of floor on log cabins is 200mm less than stated building size.
- Allow 200mm extra than building size for roof
- Internal size is 300mm less than total building dimension
- Comes with Zinc hinges & brass furniture fittings
- Supply only price is for your log cabin only. Delivery is calculated at the checkout via your postcode
|Dimensions||9000 × 5400 × 3150 mm|